BAPTIST HAITI MISSION IN CANADA
Baptist Haiti Mission, in collaboration with Mission of Hope and Niagara Christian Collegiate, has created a way for Canadian donors and sponsors to be part of what God is doing to transform lives in Haiti through Baptist Haiti Mission, while also receiving the tax-deductible benefits offered by the Canadian government for charitable giving.
Click DONATE NOW, and enter your gift amount.
On the following page, under “Choose Currency,” select “Canadian Dollar” to receive a tax-deduction in Canada.
By selecting “Canadian Dollar,” your payment will be processed through a Canadian payment processor. Your donation will be made to Niagara Christian Collegiate in a secure environment where the funds will be designated for ministry as part of the Baptist Haiti Mission joint ministry agreement. You will be sent a giving receipt from Baptist Haiti Mission.
2. SET UP A BANK DRAFT
Follow the steps above. Under “SECURE PAYMENT INFORMATION,” select “Check” and enter your bank information.
3. MAIL A CHEQUE
Please make cheques payable to Niagara Christian Collegiate with “Baptist Haiti Mission” in the memo line, and send them to:
Niagara Christian Community of Schools
Attn: Baptist Haiti Mission
2619 Niagara Parkway
Fort Erie, Ontario, Canada L2A 5M4
If you are an existing student sponsor:
- Visit the EXISTING SPONSORS PAYMENTS page.
- Select “MONTHLY” or “ANNUALLY.”
- Enter an amount of $30 monthly or $360 annually.
- Select “Give.”
- On the following page, under “Choose Currency,” select “Canadian Dollar” to receive a tax-deduction in Canada.
- Under “SECURE PAYMENT INFORMATION,” select “Check” and enter your bank information.
- Fill out your BILLING INFORMATION, and click “PROCESS GIFT.”
If you have any questions, please call +1-437-800-1098. Thank you for helping transform lives in Haiti through Jesus Christ as part of Baptist Haiti Mission.